Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018

The Streets - OMG ("O my God")




"No - what is really being said, what's really being said, that's what you're talking about. Because the whole Idea is Subversion, you want Subversion on a massive Level."
- Quentin Tarantino

Hör auf den Text, zu den Bildern im Lied.


..."A Relationship in plain Hel-vetica"...


"...wow, what a Revelation, ..."
"... O,O ..."

"...walking pass Tree after Tree..."

NB - das sind keine Konzertmitschnitte, sondern choreographierte Szenen mit Statisten. Es ist Kunst. Der Regisseur will in den Szenen jeweils ein Detail ins Licht rücken. Hier oben ists der Schuh von Adidas, es sind die 3 Streifen.

..."then what did I spy?"


"I am in a relationship too...

...with you."


"I have Faith this Time"


Observing the Craft:
"I get you and you get me honestly" > "I get you and you get me on the scene"


2 Kommentare:

  1. O...

    https://youtu.be/EeGWdriLGQk?t=1m12s

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "We the People"

    http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Die-10-brisantesten-Aussagen-im-Trump-Buch-10098932#showid=230033&index=10

    AntwortenLöschen